Atchison had stations at 5th and Main, (124 S 5th),
5th and Main station 1926.
which is now a parking lot at an overpass and at 900 Commercial
900 Commercial station 1926.
which is now a Sinclair service station. In 1924 Charles W. Long (no
relation to A.W. Long) was manager for Atchison. There was also a bulk plant in Atchison
but have not been able to identify it's location. In 1926 W.B. Sloan was manager and A.E.
Kilkenny was a service station attendant. In 1928 B.W. Bushong was a sales agent.
Bulk plant 1926.
Back to Long Stations
Back to Long Oil homepage
Ben Eckart. All rights reserved.